The Zoom Master will be out of internet range on Friday August 20, so no “Other” Group Zoom meeting will occur that morning, at least not one hosted by himself. Have a great week; I will be getting some much needed R&R.
Our array of Friday morning meetings has been rearranged. The 1st Friday will be for regularly scheduled meetings of the LCARC Board. The 2nd Friday will combine the D-star and Yaesu Fusion meetings into a Digital Voice meeting, including DMR if there is interest. We have the flexibility to set up breakout rooms to have separate meetings at the same time, as necessary. The 3rd Friday will be the “Other” meeting, incorporating Packet, other digital modes, or most anything of interest. On the 4th Friday, the “Zoom Master” hosts a GMRS meeting. This one is not a Club event (since it’s not Amateur Radio), but anyone with an interest is welcome.
All these meetings take place at 10:00 am. the comprehensive list with links is below:
- LCARC Board: 1st Friday at 10:00 am
- Meeting ID: 830 9735 1295
- Digital Voice Modes: 2nd Friday at 10:00 am:
- D-star, Yaesu System Fusion, or DMR, using breakout rooms as needed
- Meeting ID: 853 9369 26
- Other Group: 3rd Friday at 10:00 am
- Packet, digital & you-name-it
- Meeting ID: 847 2851 9386
- GMRS Group: 4th Friday at 10:00 am
- Meeting ID: 816 3502 7759
Wednesday Coffee & Pie is now meeting in-person at the Chalet at 2:00 pm each Wednesday. A Zoom option will be available as we are able (make contact in advance to make sure), with the usual link: