The FCC has adopted a fee schedule, reducing the proposed $50 license fee for new licenses, renewals, and vanity call signs. An ARRL article is here.
Interestingly, the Report and Order also reduces the fee for a GMRS license to $35, making it much more affordable. The Report and Order may be downloaded here.
Club dues for 2021 remain at $20 for an individual and $30 for a family. Download the Membership Form here. We plan to have regular meetings on Zoom in this coming year, at the regular times.
Times, links, and frequencies for meetings and nets:
- ACS meeting, 2nd Tuesday of the month, @ 6:00 pm:
- Club meeting, 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 7:00 pm:
- ACES Training, 4th Tuesday of the month @ 7:00 pm:
- Wednesday Coffee & Pie on Zoom at 2:00 pm each Wednesday:
- Wilson’s Wednesday Workshop, 1st Wednesday of the month @ 7:00 PM:
- D-Star Zoom: 1st & 3rd Fridays at 10:00 am:
- Yaesu Fusion Group: 2nd & 4th Fridays at 10:00 am
- Lunchtime Net each Monday-Friday at noon on 145.370 with 167.9 tone:
- Weekly Club Net each Tuesday (except the 2nd Tuesday) at 7:30 pm on 145.370 with 167.9 tone.
Tuesday, December 8, 1800 hrs, on Zoom: Either the shortened or long URL should work:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89823287051Meeting ID: 898 2328 7051
You should not need a password, but you will be placed in a waiting room.
1800 ACS meeting
1900 LCARC Annual Meeting & Election of Officers